The Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Akatsuki has rose again after 1000 years of the death of Naruto.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

First Day of School Empty
PostSubject: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:26 am

Ryouke Senji just moved to Yukigakure from Kirigakure and is starting the first day of school.Ryouke left his apartment and started to walk to school.On the way he looked at all the local stores of the beautiful things in the stores.Like pretty dodads and many more!Ryouke then noticed unlike Kiri the streets were alive.There wasn't any grafitte on the walls.There was no dead bodies in the allies.There was no Crime what so ever.Ryouke thought it was odd though to have a crime free village with shinobi...
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.rpg-board.net
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:33 am

Rei ran down her stairs pulling her pants on. She tripped over a step and hit her face on the floor. "I'll be late! Today we have the Clone test!" She said to herself, getting up and running to the kitchen. She picked up her bag and an apple and ran out her door. Rei ran down her isolated pathway to the village, the snow crunching underneath her boots-sandles (They look like sandles, except they are warmer). As she saw the opening to the village she slowed down her pace. She put her emotionless face on and walked on the streets toward the academy.

Last edited by Rei Yuzuki on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 am

Ryouke seen a girl running across the village and said,"I hope she knows its daylight savings...."Ryouke laughed and thought,"If she cant even tell time how would she do the genins..."Ryouke then got himself a Ramen to go.

Last edited by Ryouke Senji on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:44 am

Rei looked at the sky sighing slightly. 'I'm early. I didn't even realize it. Shiki! Why didn't you tell me!?' She yelled in her head, but keeping a calm look on the outside. Shiki chuckled.
'Your my only amusement throughout the day. Its more fun that way.' He responded. Rei knew he was grinning at her, she just knew it.
'I didn't have to save you, you know?' Rei shot back.
'Touche.' There was some silence, then he spoke again, 'You should get something to eat, you only had an apple.' Rei nodded and walked into the ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:46 am

Ryouke then sat on the corner of the Ramen shop because he thought,'Ill probaly drop the ramen if i walk so ill just eat here...'Ryouke then ate slowly since he had enough time.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:54 am

Rei sat down and ordered some Shrimp ramen. She saw a kid with black hair in the corner eating his ramen. 'Black hair... thats uncommon here.' Rei thought to herself.
'I heard that there was an exchange student from Kiri.' Shiki said thinking about it.
'Aa. That makes sense. Most likely to improve the relationship with Kirigakure...' Rei frowned, 'Why would they send a kid instead of an ANBU or something? That doesn't seem right...' The man gave Rei her ramen and she started to eat it, keeping an eye on the kid through her peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 am

Ryouke finished and then noticed that the girl was looking at her without even looking back and said,"Why are you looking at me with those eyes..."Ryouke then turned around.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:13 am

Keeping her emotionless face on Rei answered back calmly. "Black hair is uncommon here. Are you from Kirigakure?" Eating her ramen, Rei waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:26 am

Ryouke laughed and said,"Yes acorss but,looks are decieving..."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:33 am

Rei looked at Ryouke and nodded. Then gave her empty bowl to the man. "Hmmm. It was nice to meet you." She said bowing to him. She brought her head back up. The sun was behind her head, shading her face with darkness. You could see the bloodshed in her eyes. She turned her head smirking showing her fangs. "Good-bye."
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 am

Ryouke laughed and thought,"Fangs arent anything to me i have sharp teeth my self...most of Kiri does i guess barely anyone here has fangs though.."Ryouke then teleported to school in under 1 second without any hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:44 am

Paying for her food, Rei left the shop. She stuffed her hands in her pockets walking down the streets toward the academy. As she was walking she noticed kids were whispering to each other and staying away from her. Rei sighed, this was a normal occurance.
"Hey look. she's walking by herself again." Said one girl.
"She couldn't get herself a friend even if she tried." Said one snobby girl.
"Shhhh. She'll hear us Ami!" Said the girl again. Rei looked at them and glared.
"Oi. You should listen to her, you wouldn't want to end up in the hospital again would you?" Rei said keeping a calm face, but she said it with so much venom it hurt.
"Y-y-yeah. Lets go Hina!" The snobby girl now known as Ami said as she dragged her friend Hina with her.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:48 am

Ryouke laid down next to the Acadamies front in the grass looking at the sky and said,"hmmm only a couple more minutes and school starts.."Ryouke started to look at the clouds and noticed the shapes were way different from the ones at home.They looked free of smoke and the air was more clean.Ryouke then said,"This place is way too different from Kirigakure...no blood...no violence....no crime...no pollution what so ever."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:59 am

Rei walked through the academy entrance hands still in her pockets. Walking down the hallway to the classroom Rei felt a presence outside. 'Shiki. I want you to keep an eye on the building.' She thought telepathicly to him. She could picture him nodding in her head. She looked around the hallway only to find the classes had started, so it was empty. Rei bit her thumb to draw blood, and drew her clan symbol on the floor. There was a 'poof' and a good looking young man with short black hair and piercing gold eyes appeared. He had a black Yukata, with a white and red Haori over it, on its back was the clan symbol.
'Shiki, the person is outside the village.' Rei said telepathicly.
'On it.' Shiki thought back dissapearing in a whirl of black feathers.

Last edited by Rei Yuzuki on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 am

Ryouke got up and teleported to class and waved at all the kids.Then thought,'She was right theres absolutely noone here with black/blue hair thats sad...'
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:06 am

Rei entered the classroom later then usual. When she opened the door, the teacher automaticly snapped at her, "Yuzuki-san! Being late for classes will not be tolerated! Where were you?!"
Rei glared at him and said, "That is none of your business, stick your nose somewhere else." She walked by him and into her seat.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:10 am

Ryouke was outside of the room and the teacher said,"We have a exchanged student visiting us please behave and here it is Ryouke Senji."Ryouke walked in the room and the kids were whispering,"I heard he came from the bloody mist."another said,"He wont fit in at all."Ryouke twitched and his eyes became red and looked at them they instantly started sweating then screamed.Ryouke laughed and his eyes went back to normal and said,"Shut up or I'll kill you."Ryouke then asked,"Were do i sit."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:25 am

The teacher thought for a moment, "You can sit next to Rei. Raise your hand Rei." She raised her hand not really caring. People started to whisper.
"The new kid, next to the ice cube? Thats the worst seating plan I've ever heard!?" Ami said swatting her hair over her shoulder.
"Shhhhhh. Ami!" Hana said. Rei shot a glare at Ami and she shut up.
"Hmph." Rei mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:28 am

Ryouke seen that face ok Rei.Ryouke thought about it for a while and noticed she was probaly the loaner...Ryouke then sat next to her then looked at ami and said,"you should be grateful your alive in my land you would have been dead for just whispering about her..."Ryouke then showed his sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:37 am

Rei smiled a bit, but it was gone before it came. 'Shiki, have you seen anybody?'She thought to him.
'Some missing nin from Kumo, it looks like they're about to launch an attack.' Rei's breath hitched, and she raised her hand.
"What is it Yuzuki-san?" The teacher said pushing his glasses up.
"I need to go to the restroom." She said. The teacher nodded and she left the classroom. As soon as she closed the door she booked it out of the building and onto the streets, running to the village gates.
'Shiki, meet me by the gate.' Rei thought to him running at top speed through the streets. She was just a blur.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:40 am

Ryouke apeared in front of her and said,"Ditching why is it that Missing nin outside?"Ryouke laughed and dissapeared and seen the missing nin and yelled,"SHADOW POSSESHION JUTSU!!!"Ryouke got the man in a trap and said,"How does it feel to die by a 12 year old?"Ryouke made him pull off his headband while Ryouke put on a kirigakure one.Ryouke then strangled the man with the shadow and sat next to his body with a knife cuting him open.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:51 am

Rei caught up to him and shot a kunai at one of them. He easily deflected it, but was surprised when a slot opened on the kunai and a senbon shot into his neck, killing him. A guy came from behind trying to kick her in the head. She grabbed his leg and broke it. Rei pulled out a kunai and stabbed him in the neck, killing him also.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:56 am

Instantly a black flash went across Rei and all the Missing nin/Kumo dissapeared.Ryouke had his mask on and was disecting there brain to get there village secrets and teleported all the bodies to Kirigakure and apeared back at Yukigakure and seen Rei and noticed his Anbu mask was still on and he instantly took it off and said,"Did you kill all of them???"Ryoukes mask was hanging out of his pocket but didnt notice it.Ryouke then said,"Schools over..."Ryouke Next walked away but before he got out of site a messenger bird dropped off a scroll on it.Ryouke then ran away to his apartment.

First Day of School 72e2545
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:21 am

Rei watched him walk away. 'He's not an academy student. No. He's stronger.' She looked at the blood stained ground as it started to rain. She brought her head up and walked deeper into the forest. She passed many trees not paying them any mind at all. Rei finally stopped walking as she found the tree she was looking for. A very large Cheery Blossom tree that looked like it was there for over 1000 years. She walked up to it and pressed her forehead to the bark.
"This is where we met." A voice from behind her said. Rei smiled knowing who it was.
"Aa. Yes I remember the day clearly." She said closing her eyes remembering the day Shiki and her met.

////Flashback////

"Yoru! Count to 30! I'll hide!" A young Rei yelled to her bestfriend. Yoru pouted.
"Rei-chan, I'm always It!" Yoru said with a pouty face. Rei stuck out her tongue at him.
"Thats because you suck at hiding. Now count!" Yoru sighed and started counting.
"1... 2... 3..." He said out loud. Rei giggled and ran into the forest, looking for a good hiding spot. She kept looking for a good hiding spot, when she came across a Cherry blossom tree.
'Its perfect!' She thought to herself. She ran over to the tree but stopped when she heard painful sqauks. Rei looked around the tree and found an injured larger than normal raven. She gasped and ran over to it. Starting to heal its bloody wing with her black chakra (Its black because its her demon chakra). She bandaged up its wing and picked it up. It started to stir and when it opened its eyes it looked staright up at her. Then Rei heard a deep voice in her head.

'Little girl did you heal me?' The voice in her head said. Rei nodded, guessing that this weird raven was probably the one that was speaking. 'I am forever indebted to you, as I am your clans main summon.' Rei looked confused, but then started to get it.
"I'm Rei! Whats your name Raven-san?" Rei asked curiously. The raven chuckled.
'I am Shiki, nice to meet you Rei.'
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:35 am

Ryouke started to sprint home remembering something that happened to Ryouke 7 years ago...

FLASHBACK!

Ryouke wsa running screaming,"Go away!! Please stop!"The shadow just kept laughing and laughing evily.Ryouke was runig nonstop but it felt like he wasnt even moving.His heart was pounding as fast as it could.It felt like he was having a heart attack from this rush.Ryouke then tripped on a rock screaped.Ryouke tried to get up but was geting tragged by a black shadow.Ryouke then started kicking and punching the ground saying,"Let me go! Please let me go!"Ryouke felt like he was going to die!Ryouke next said in a deep dark voice,"STOP!!!"The shadow scimmered away like a little cry baby whining for its mom.Ryouke then got up running through the forest and seen a shadow behind the tree and started chasing after it saying,"Come back here!"Ryouke was running as fast as he could,but he had many cramps in his stomache.His stomache was like begging him to stop saying,"Please stop I cant take any more!"Ryouke then noticed that once he stopped,the shadow stopped.The shadow looked back at him and he noticed it was a dark him!Ryouke screamed at the shadow saying,"WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME!"The shadow started to laugh and said,"Im the darkside of you!"

Ryouke was confused but the shadow dissapeared and he walked back to the village wondering,"Does this only happen to me?"Ryouke then tried to tell his friends but none of them would listen they kept on saying back,"It was probaly a dream.."or ,"Your Insane!"Ryouke then felt shunned.He felt like that he was noone,well at least he was treated like noone then.The students woudnt talk to him becasue they thought he was crazy and the adults woudn't talk to him because they knew he had a secret power stronger then the Jinchurikis.So Ryouke was treated like noone.At least til' he earns the respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day of School
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising Dawn :: Yukigakure-
Jump to: