The Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Akatsuki has rose again after 1000 years of the death of Naruto.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

First Day of School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:54 am

Shiki and Rei started to walk home in comfortable silence. When suddenly Rei froze where she was, not moving an inch. Shiki looked at her worriedly.
"Rei? Are you alright?" He said with concern. Rei didn't respond still not moving, even when Shiki started to shake her shoulders. "Rei! Rei! REI!!" He yelled. Her bangs covered her eyes hiding them from view. Then, she slowly started to raise her head. Her eyes were a peircing gold color. Her now very long nailed hands raised, and removed Shiki's hands from her shoulders.
"Don't touch me." Rei said in a distorted voice, "If you want to live, I suggest you leave." Her clawed hand lashed at his face, leaving five slash marks on his cheek. Shiki stood there shocked.
'Her Kage no Karasu trials have started' He thought to himself, 'I'm sorry...' Shiki did some hands signs and ran up to her and hit her in the shoulder with his palm, leaving the tattoo of her clan symbol on her arm. Once she was hit, she passed out, falling to the ground. Shiki caught her before she fell and picked her up bridal style, carrying her back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:58 am

Ryouke apeared instantly infront of them and said,"So what happened here.."Ryouke thought'DID HE JUST KNOCK HER OUT!'Ryoukes chakra started to release and black chakra started surronding him making it wich were anyone in the village could barely even move.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.rpg-board.net
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:11 am

Shiki hissed in pain. 'Its like my body isn't even my own.' He looked down and saw Rei slowly open her eyes.
"What happened?" She mumbled as she snuggled into Shiki's Yukata.
'Why is she perfectly fine? This chakra isn't effecting her at all.'
"R-R-Rei... snap o-out o-o-of it." Shiki said, using most of his energy to speak.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:15 am

Ryoukes chakra went down and said,"So you didn't kill her..and she wasnt killed because I blocked the chakra from her body...so exactly what is your name."he said laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:07 am

Rei's eyes shot open and she jumped out of Shiki's arms. "You. What are you doing?" She hissed at him clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:09 am

Ryouke laughed and said,"It's ok I already know your name Shiki and your awake finaly."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 am

Rei's eyes narrowed, "What is this chakra, and why is Shiki unable to move." She held a Kunai in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:17 am

Ryouke said noticing,"Is my chakra still afecting you?"Ryouke poofed on with his anbu suit and said,"My cover is blown anyways theres a anbu squad surronding me...so you can come out now."A herd of anbu came out and Ryouke waved at them laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:35 am

Rei stared at the ANBU around them. One of them started to walk foward, probably the Captain, and started to speak.
"Rei Yuzuki. You are under arrest for treason. Ryouke Senji, you are under arrest for spying on Yukigakure, for Kirigakure." Rei's pupil's dilated and her eyes widened in shock.
"What!? I would never betray my village!" She shouted in rage. The ANBU started to take out their weapons, getting ready to attack.
"The Kage told us otherwise. Now Squad 2 and 3, attack them!" The captain shouted, as they started to run at them. One ANBU took out a katana and sliced at her repeatedly not giving her a chance to attack. Dodging every slice, she tried to come up with a strategy. She quickly grabbed his blade making her hand bleed in big amounts, and slashed his chest with her claws. Shiki, who had returned to the seal on her neck, gave her information on each ANBU member. Two more ANBU ran at her with there weapons raised to attack her. She quickly did some handsigns and yelled, "Shadow Style: Flock of Blades!" The two ANBU were suddenly surrounded by thousands of black feathers. Before they were able to wonder what was happening, the feathers shot at them stabbing them, and killing them.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 am

Ryouke laughed evily like a demon and his chakra started to be vissible and the whole village was affected by it and he said,"If you want to live retreat your troops or ill release all my chakra and kill your whole village.."Ryoukes eyes were consumed with red like a puddle of blood in his eye looking at all there moves.Ryouke thought,'If they don't surrunder and leave there whole village will turn to shadows...'
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 am

Rei, still not affected by the chakra kept attacking the ANBU. She felt something was off, and she knew she was right when she heard Shiki scream in her head.
'REI! LOOK OUT!' Before she had time to react, there was a sword through her chest. The ANBU retracted his sword and she fell, coughing up blood. The captain walked up to her and stepped on her head, like she was scum that never deserved to live.
"Traitors like you, should be wiped off the face of this planet." He said with venom in his voice. Rei didn't hear what he said, all she could here was the pounding of her heart, that was slowing down. Soon, her eyes lost there life and she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:57 am

Ryoukes eyes twitched and he said,"Demon contribution...!"Instantly a huge strike of red chakra went through the air and all of the anbu fell to the floor and he said,"Your villages Kage will die the rest will live...your lucky i wont kill your village but i will kill you!"Ryouke then walked up to them and flicked one nad he went through the earth as he did with the rest but with punches.Ryouke then blocked his chakra to going into anyone else except the kage.Ryouke ran through the village on full speed and instantly apeared in the start of the kage office and cut the heads off of every villager in there with just his hand!Ryouke then ran upstairs and the kage was falling on the ground from the chakra pressure!Ryouke said,"Your weak..."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 am

Rei's body layed there, unmoving. Going pale at the lack of blood circulating through her body. She was dead.

/////Rei's Mind/////

Rei opened her eyes only to see darkness. She couldn't even see her own body. She sat up and tried to look around when suddenly torches started to light up a hallway. Rei looked at the feather covered ground and one thought ran through her head.
'Am I dead?' Then she heard crazy cackling from down the hallway. Very curious, she started to walk down the hallway. More torches lit up as she walked, only to reveal more hallway. 'Its like it never ends' She thought as she walked. Finally she came across an enormous metal door, with raven head shaped knockers. Hearing the cackling on the other side, Rei slowly approached the door and pushed it open. Her eyes widened at what she saw. A person, no a woman, sat in a large chair cackling evily. When she finally found her voice, she spoke.
"Who are you?" Her voice was hoarse and quiet. The woman laughed again.
"Kufufu, me? I am you." Rei's surprised face only made her smile even more. "It is not your time, child." Her voice was much more mature sounding.
"What are you talking about?" She asked slightly confused. "Am I dead." The other 'Rei's' smile dropped.
"Yes. But it is not you time, you still have a role to fulfill." She closed her eyes. "You will be reborn, but not as a child. You will be reborn as a young adult." Rei's eyes widened. And the other 'Rei' started to smile again.
"Hope to see you again~" All Rei saw was her smiling face before she woke up.

Last edited by Rei Yuzuki on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:21 am

Ryouke teleported behind the kage instantly and cut his throat saying,"Your anbu cost me a friend...now you have cost your village a kage!"Ryouke then punched him in the neck and he died.Ryouke then walked out the kage building with blood on his mouth and said,"Just like Kiri things never change..."Ryouke then thought of Rei dying

FLASHBACK

Shiki yelled"LOOK OUT!"Rei got stabbed in the chest as the anbu recovered his sword she fell on the ground dead.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 am

Rei slowly sat up, looking at her slightly fuller chest only to find that the wound was healed. All that was left was a gaping hole in her clothes.
'I'll have to fix that later...' She thought sighing. Rei stood up and looked at the blood stained ground, when suddenly one thought entered her mind. 'What happened to Ryouke?' She walked down the streets looking for Ryouke, but all she found were corpses of the villagers. "So the inoccent were brought into this too?" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 am

Ryouke appeared in front of her and yelled,"AND YOUR NEXT!!!!!!wait Rei?!??is that you?"Ryouke instantly calmed down and said,"You look older...and it hought you were dead.."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:42 am

Rei stared at him feeling slightly better. "Hn. Lets go." She said turning in the direction of the gate. 'I can't tell him what happened' She thought, still slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 am

Ryouke laughed and said,"You look like my age what happened!?"Ryouke was thinking,'when she died she must have been ressurected to age hmm her face looks more matured im saying 14-15.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:56 am

Rei ignored Ryouke and kept walking. 'I'll be considered a missing nin after this.' She thought looking at the sky. Rei clenched her fist. 'This village, I never belonged here...' She pumped chakra through her legs and ran out of the village.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:58 am

Ryouke twitched and thought,'If she runs away I will be forced to kill her and bring her body to the information center if she doesnt stop I will be forced!'Ryouke whispered,"Wait.."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 am

Rei stopped running and looked at Ryouke. "Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 am

Ryouke thought,'She actualy stopped..'Ryouke laughed and teleported in front of her,"Fine..."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:18 am

They ran through the forest for hours.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:23 am

Ryouke said,"Im going to teleport us to Kirigakure I need to get something.."Ryouke and Rei dissapeared in a vortex like shape.They appeared in his house and he went through his room and grabbed out two robes and threw Rei one,"Here.."Ryouke got those from his ancestors.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:29 am

Rei stared at the robe. It had red clouds in random spots, and it reached just bellow her knees. She hn'ed and put it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day of School
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising Dawn :: Yukigakure-
Jump to: