The Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Akatsuki has rose again after 1000 years of the death of Naruto.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

First Day of School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:22 am

Rei looked at him and nodded. She took off her hat and robe and layed on the bed. 'He's been too nice to me...' Shiki snickered.
'Your so dense, he obviously likes you.' He said telepathicly. Rei furrowed her eyebrow.
'What do you mean by 'like'?' Rei thought back to Shiki. Shiki laughed again.
'Your still so naive'
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:24 am

Ryouke took off his robes and folded and put it under his head and said,"Good night."Ryouke then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.rpg-board.net
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 am

////Dream////

Rei opened her eyes only see she was infront of a woman, who was laughing. She had long white hair, with a black streak on her bangs. She had a long black and red kimono, with a white obi. In other words, she looked exactly like Rei, except she was in a kimono. The other 'Rei' laughed again.
"Kufufu. Its good to see you again. Rei. Rei's eyes widened.
"You again. I saw you when I died. Am I dead?" She asked slightly confused. The other Rei smirked, and said,
"No you are alive. And please, call me Kurai." Kurai saw the confusion on Rei's face and continued, "You are here to train for your Kage no Karasu." Rei looked at Kurai in surprise.
"My Kekkei Genkei... what is the training?" She asked wanting to start right away. Kurai's smile dropped.
"You have to go through torture for a week." Rei looked confused again, so Kurai continued, "No, not to see if you can stand pain for a long amount of time, but to see if you can keep your sanity." Rei nodded and they started her training.

(The training is in her mind, so like Itachi's Genjutsu where it was 72 hours of torture, but only like 5 seconds in real life. So the training is only like 5 hours in real life.)
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:45 am

Ryouke woke up at 6:00 am and stretched then got dressed and sat down on a chair waiting for Rei to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 am

Rei sat up quickly panting very hard, and sweating. She held her chest and screamed in pain. Even though there was no wound, her chest started to bleed. Rei screamed again, it felt like her arms were being ripped off one-by-one.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:55 am

Ryouke said,"Your awake and in pain...most have been one crazy dream you had."Ryouke thought'I heard her all night screaming...'
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 am

She looked at Ryouke, and was about to say something when she coughed up blood. Kurai's words still lingering in her head.

'You have passed. But you will be in pain for several days, rest up and you will be able to use Kage No Karasu.'
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:04 am

Ryouke said seriously,"You need to rest for a couple of days I'll bring you some breakfest."Ryouke then walked out of the door and went to a store.Ryouke bought food and drinks then came back to the inn.On the way home a man tried to mug him and he just looked at the theif and he fell to the ground.Ryouke came back and said,"I'm back...Ill cook you some eggs."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:08 am

Rei nodded weakly and thanked him. 'You are one of the very few Yuzuki's that passed this training. Your mother was one of the succesful ones.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 am

Ryouke cooked the eggs sunnysided,bacon, and made toast.Ryouke said,"here."Ryouke handed her a plate of food with on it and some orange juice and said,"Exactly what happened last night.Did you have a dream?"
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:21 am

Rei munched on the toast and nodded. After she swallowed the piace of toast in her mouth, she started to speak.
"The Yuzuki's are descendants of an ancient demon clan. Our Kekkei Genkei, Kage no Karasu, was passed down along with the traits of demons. Only the female half of the family know about our demon lineage and Kekkei Genkei, as they are the only ones that can obtain them. Our Kekkei Genkei can only be activated by going through a certain test made by our Demon selves. If you fail the training, you go insane. I went through the training last night and enjured a week of torture. In my mind it felt like a week, when in reality it was only 5 hours. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:25 am

Ryouke sighed and said,"The Senji clan are desendets of the Sage of Six paths.We have the kekkai genkai known as Rinnegan.The Rinnegan is possesed by killing your best friend or witnessing the death of your dearest loved.Sadly I killed my best friend because a enemy missing nin had my mom as a hostage and told me to kill my best friend or my mom dies..."A tear drop from Ryouke's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 am

Rei nodded and pushed the plate over to him. "You should eat too." She said trying to stop him from thinking about his sad past. Her heart broke when she saw a tear fall from his eye.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:30 am

Ryouke said,"I don't need it..."Ryouke then sat down and kept throwing a kunai in the air.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 am

Rei finished off all the food and went to get out of the bed, wanting to try out her Kage no Karasu.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 am

Ryouke sighed and said,"Your chakra in your right leg is about to run out...you should rest before you cant even move your leg for a month."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:36 am

Rei sighed and climbed back into bed. She pulled the covers over her head an went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 am

Ryouke sighed and laid on the ground and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:49 am

Rei pulled down the covers to see Ryouke had fallen asleep. Getting out of bed quietly, Rei slipped into the shadows and jumped out the window. She walked down the streets of Ame, looking for a good place to use Kage no Karasu. Finally she found a training ground, where she saw lots of Genin and there three person teams. 'Now that I think about it... I never became a Genin.'Rei thought, going farther into the forest. She looked around and found a good spot. Rei closed her eyes in consentration, trying to summon her chakra into her eyes. Then she opened her eyes and they were gold. 'I feel lighter, and stronger. She summoned a clone and yelled, "Shadow Style: Flock of Blades!" The clone didn't even have a chance to dodge, it was gone before Rei knew it.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:51 am

Ryouke was in the tree and said,"Nice jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Rei tensed and turned of her Kage no Karasu. Her vision went blurry and she held her head, stumbling over onto the ground.
'Heh. I used to much chakra.' She thought before she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Ryouke sighed and walked up to her,"she still acts like shes 12..."Ryouke picked her up and walked home and thought,'Why won't she listen to me.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day of School
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising Dawn :: Yukigakure-
Jump to: