The Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Akatsuki has rose again after 1000 years of the death of Naruto.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Akatsuki Rise.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:50 am

Ryouke said,"No problem."Ryouke sai and noticing her chakra is low."You know ur chakra is still low."Ryouke thought,'Shes going to kill her self if she keeps on using that much chakra.'
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.rpg-board.net
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:58 am

Rei hn'd and went over to the boiling water, and poured it into her ramen bowl. She put in the flavor, and stirred it around. Then she grabbed some chopsticks and ate it at the table.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:02 am

Ryouke went to boil some water to and started to cook the ramen but didnt add the ramen flavor it came with he put spices with no labels on it wich he had learned from his old sensei.Ryouke finished cooking and poured it into a bowl.Ryouke then went to the table and ate it with chop sticks.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:21 am

Rei stopped eating and looked at Ryouke. "We need more members. Your ancestors organization was named Akatsuki right? Well, if its going to be an orginatization again. It needs more people." After she said that, she started to eat again.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 am

Ryouke looked at Rei and said,"We will find a member as soon we find a person who is qualified."Ryouke thought,'She is right we need members...maybe a uchiha or a swordsmen.'
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 am

Rei nodded and picked up her now empty bowl and threw it away. She looked at Ryouke and said, "I'm going to look around the house." She walked around the corner and down the hallway. When she was sure she was out of sight, she fell to her knees in pain. 'I won't be able to keep this up much longer.' She thougth, getting up and leaning on the wall. Rei stumbled down the rest of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 am

Ryouke said to himself,"She will never learn to just wait for her chakra to rise back up..."Ryouke sighed and finished his meal and washed out the ramen bowl.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:16 am

Rei stumbled down the hallway and came across a door with a red name plate. It was empty, though. Curious. Rei opened the door and walked in. It was a medium sized room with brown walls, and a simple queen sized bed in the middle. The bed had 2 pillows, and a black comforter. On the right of the bed was a sidetable with a clock, and a lamp. On the left of the bed was a bookshelf full of books. Rei walked in and fell on the bed. Snuggling into the pillow and falling asleep.

Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 am

Ryouke decided to train his jutsu so he went to the basement.The basement had metal walls and 3 logs.Ryouke started punching the logs trying to train his tai jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 am

Rei was still asleep. Dreaming about things.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:29 am

Ryouke was done training and walked up to the third floor.Ryouke knocked on Rei's door and walked in seeing her asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:42 am

Rei started to mumble things in her sleep. "You want me to suck on it, Ryouke?" She rolled over and made a 'mmph' sound. "What? Now its on my face?" She snuggled deeper into the pillow. In Rei's dream, she was talking with Ryouke and cut her finger somehow. He told her to suck on the wound so it wouldn't bleed out of control, but then she got some blood on her face. So Ryouke told her she had some on her face. But this is in Rei's dream, so Ryouke does not know the real meaning of it.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 am

Ryouke's eyes twitched and he thought,'WTF!??!?!!?'Ryouke ran down the stairs blushing only thinking,'WHATS WRONG WITH THAT GIRLS MIND!?!?!'
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:09 am

Rei opened her eyes and yawned. 'Thats the best sleep I've had in a while.' She thought climbing out of bed. Rei opened her door and walked down the stairs into the lving room. 'Thats strange. I haven't seen Ryouke at all... He, usually appears out of no where when you least expect it.' She walked down the hallway looking for Ryouke.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 am

Ryouke was in his room trying to meditate and try to forget what he heard Rei say in her sleep.Ryouke was on his bed meditating.His room was colored black with a white bed with a purple blanket.The lamp had a red lightbolb and it had no windows.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 am

Rei walked down the hallways calling Ryouke's name. She couldn't seem to find him at all.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Ryouke kept meditating not hearing Rei calling his name.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:30 am

Rei sighed and went to her room. She looked through the bookshelf and found a book on Healing Jutsu. She sat on her bed and put on her glasses. Rei started to read the book, closing off the sound around her.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 am

Ryouke activated his Rinnegan while meditating so he will master it stronger.His lamp and a couple of books were going around him like the moon orbiting the earth and the earth orbiting a sun.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:44 am

Rei sighed and closed her book. She took of her glasses and set themon the sidetable. Its not that the book wasn't good. Rei was just so damn BORED. She got off of her bed and left her room. Rei walked down the hallways and down some stairs. She left a note for Ryouke that said,

"I'm going out for a while. I don't really feel like telling you where, because you can find me anyways. I'll be back before 7. Sincerely, Rei."

She went down to the door and slipped on her sandels, she grabbed her coat and hat, and left.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 am

The books floating in the air fell to the ground and Ryouke caught the lamp and put it back on his desk.Ryouke then went down stairs and seen the note that Rei left.Ryouke laid on the couch and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:09 am

Rei walked down the streets with bags in her hands. 'I need some day clothes... My old ones are gone.' She found a clothing shop and looked around. A lady waked over to her and said, "What are you looking for ma'am?" Rei turned her attention to the lady and said.
"Um, I'm looking for some Kunoichi clothes." Rei wasn't going to tell her anything else, she hated when people pokedtheir noses into other peoples things. The lady smiled and nodded, taking Rei to a rack of clothes.
"These are half off. Ask me if you need anything else!" The lady smiled and walked away.
Rei looked through the rack of clothes and found ones that looked the exact same as the ones she had before. She picked them out, and got some other day clothes. She walked to the counter and the lady walked over and started to check them out. When she was done, Rei payed the lady, and the lady gave Rei her bags.
"Have a great day!" The lady said cheerfully waving at her as she walked through the door.
Rei started to walk home, and almost laughed.
She already thought of that place as a home. 'I'm pathetic.' She thought walking through the door.
"I'm back." Rei said/mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 am

Ryouke was wearing a bathing suit and a long sleeved shirt and got up and waved at her.

The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 29c8666
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuzuki

Rei Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:17 am

Rei gave him the What-the-hell-are-you-wearing look.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke Senji
Admin
Ryouke Senji

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:22 am

Ryouke said,"I was thinking of going to the beach in a while."Ryouke thought,'I hate when people look at me like that >:l"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Rise.   The Akatsuki Rise. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Akatsuki Rise.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising Dawn :: Amegakure-
Jump to: